Trauma Informed Organizational Development
Consulting Inc. (Mc3) is interested in developing the following five (5) goals,
that will organize our plan to enhance Trauma-Informed Organizational Development:
- Develop, implement and sustain trauma-informed care (TIC) infrastructures, inclusive of local organizations in the communities we most often work
- Build infrastructure to empower children, youth and community voice, outreach, education, advocacy and leadership opportunities.
- Integrate trauma-informed care services across systems as well as, trauma-informed care organizational practices and community-based research continuum across systems
- Develop more positive systems for children, youth and their families that emphasizes mental health promotion, resilience, and trauma-informed practices
- Implement participatory community based research in which all outcomes are systematically monitored and evaluated.
To learn more send us a message!
Let’s Get Started!